Tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu in 2 Days and 1 Night. This circuit is perfect because the first day we will visit the Inca cemetery of Pisac and the archaeological center of Ollantaytambo and at night we will board the train to Aguas Calientes and the next day we will visit Machu Picchu.
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu
Price per person: US $ 340.
Duration: 2 days / 1 night
Day 1: Sacred Valley of the Incas
Day 2: Machu Picchu
Pickup at the hotel
Shared tourist transport
Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley (Day 1).
Breakfast (Day 2).
Bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
1 Night in Aguas Calientes
Train Tourist Expedition: Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
Round trip bus Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
Entrance ticket to the citadel of Machu Picchu (archaeological site).
Drop off in the center of Cusco.
Cusco tourist ticket (partial: S / .70 per person, integral: S /. 130 per person).
Other expenses NOT mentioned in the program.
What to bring: Comfortable clothes, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, water, snack, rain poncho and camera.
Itinerary Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu
• 07:30 Pick up from the Hotel and travel north of Cusco to visit the Inca cemetery of Pisac, in this place you will have a guided tour and time to visit Pisac on your own.
• 12:30 Buffet lunch in Urubamba.
• 14:00 We will visit the archaeological center of Ollantaytambo where you will have a guided tour and then time to tour the place on your own.
• Free afternoon
• 18:30 You must show up at the Ollantaytambo train station.
• 19:05 Train Tourist Expedition from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
• 20:40 Reception and transfer to your respective hotel in Aguas Calientes.
• 7:00 Breakfast
• 8:10 Bus up from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
• 9:00 Guided in Machu Picchu
• 11:00 Free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own.
• 12:30 Bus down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
• Free afternoon
• 18:20 Train Tourist Expedition from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
• 20:05 Shared tourist transfer from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.-
• 21:30 Arrival in Cusco and drop off in the center of Cusco.
• The cancellation of this tour does not have a 100% refund, all sales are final.