Private tour to Machu Picchu in 1 day, ideal for groups of friends, couples or families. Visit the Inca city of Machupicchu in a private and safe way, complying with all security protocols.
Machu Picchu is the main tourist attraction in Cusco and what better way to visit it with your family, partner or group of friends. Machu Picchu in Family, Machu Picchu in Couples and Machu Picchu in a group.
Private Machu Picchu
Start: 4:00 hrs
Pickup at the hotel
Private transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
Private bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
Expedition Train: Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
Roundtrip transportation by bus between Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu.
Entrance ticket to the citadel of Machu Picchu (archaeological site)
Private transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
Safety Kit: KN95 Masks, Wet Wipes, Disinfectant Sprinkler for each passenger. If the passenger or passengers require a face shield, they will also be provided.
Drop off at your hotel in Cusco.
Other expenses NOT mentioned in the program.
Important: The start time may vary depending on the time of your train ticket and entrance to Machu Picchu, for this, once the tour is contracted, you will be given time options for your visit to Machu Picchu.
Transfers by private car will be provided according to the number of people hired in the private tour, whether family, friends, couples or groups. We have all kinds of mobility Cars / H1 / Sprinter / Renault.
What to bring: Comfortable shoes, camera, sun hat, sunscreen and water.
Private MachuPicchu Itinerary
• 03:00 Private transfer from Cusco to Ollantaytambo station
• 05:30 Presentation at the Ollantaytambo train station
• 06:20 Expedition tourist train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
• 07:40 The guide will be waiting for you at the Aguas Calientes station with your name to start the tour.
• 08:15 Rise by bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
• 09:00 Entrance to Machu Picchu and guided for 2 hours. Then the guide will give you instructions so you can visit Machu Picchu on your own.
• 13:00 Bus down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
• 17:50 Presentation at the Aguas Calientes station
• 18:20 Tourist expedition train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
• 19:50 Arrival to Ollantaytambo
• 19:55 Private transfer from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
• 21:30 Arrival in Cusco and drop off at your Hotel
Important: The itinerary schedules may vary briefly, it may also undergo some modifications and will adapt to the new security protocols and sanitary measures provided by the Ministry of Tourism.