Machu Picchu private tour in 2 days, visit the Inca city of Machu Picchu in a private way, ideal for groups of friends, families and couples. This circuit is perfect because on day 1 you will visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas and the next day visit Machu Picchu, complying with all security protocols. Private Machupicchu 2 days Includes all transfers.
Machu Picchu Private 2 Days
Start: 07:00 hrs
Pickup at the hotel
Private transportation from Cusco to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
Private bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
Partial Cusco Tourist Ticket
Buffet lunch at TUNUPA restaurant (Day 1)
Expedition Train: Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
1 Night of Accommodation in Aguas Calientes
Breakfast (Day 2)
Roundtrip transportation by bus between Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu.
Entrance ticket to the citadel of Machu Picchu (archaeological site)
Private transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
Safety Kit: KN95 Masks, Wet Wipes, Disinfectant Sprinkler for each passenger. If the passenger or passengers require a face shield, they will also be provided.
Drop off at your hotel in Cusco.
Other expenses NOT mentioned in the program.
Important: The starting time may vary depending on the time of your train ticket and entrance to Machu Picchu, for this, once the tour is contracted, you will be given time options for your visit to Machu Picchu.
Transfers by private car will be provided according to the number of people hired in the private tour, whether family, friends, couples or groups. We have all kinds of mobility Cars / H1 / Sprinter / Renault.
What to bring: Comfortable shoes, camera, sun hat, sunscreen and water.
Private Machu Picchu Itinerary 2 Days
Day 1: Cusco – Sacred Valley of the Incas – Aguas Calientes
• 07:00 Pick up from the Hotel and travel north of Cusco towards the Sacred Valley of the Incas, our first stop will be at the archaeological complex of Pisac, where you will have a guided tour and time to visit Pisac on your own, then we will go to Pisac international market, so you can take advantage of seeing the crafts of Pisac. Then we will go to the city of Urubamba for our lunch.
• 13:00 Buffet Lunch at TUNUPA restaurant
• 14:30 We will go to Ollantaytambo where we will have a guided tour and then you will have time to visit Ollantaytambo on your own.
• 18:30 Presentation at the Ollantaytambo train station
• 19:05 Expedition tourist train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
• 20:40 Reception in Aguas Calientes and transfer to your respective accommodation.
Note: The hours of this day may vary briefly.
Day 2: Machu Picchu – Cusco
• 07:00 Breakfast
• 08:15 Ascent Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
• 09:00 Entrance to Machu Picchu and guided for 2 hours. Then you will have time to visit Machu Picchu on your own.
• 12:30 Bus down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
• 17:50 Presentation at the Aguas Calientes train station
• 18:20 Tourist expedition train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
• 19:50 The transfer will be waiting for you at the Ollantaytambo station with your name to take a trip back to the city of Cusco.
• 21:30 Arrival in Cusco, and drop off at your hotel.
Important: The itinerary schedules may vary briefly, it may also undergo some modifications and will adapt to the new security protocols and sanitary measures provided by the Ministry of Tourism.