Visit Wayna Picchu with Machu Picchu in 1 Day, perfect circuit to visit the mountain Wayna Picchu (Huayna Picchu) and the Inca city of Machu Picchu, a tour of much history, beautiful landscapes and a magical and unique adventure. The mountain Huayna Picchu is considered as the main adventure attraction in Machu Picchu. Climbing the mountain Huayna Picchu is really incredible and reaching the top is somewhat unmatched since from the top you can see the Inca city of Machu Picchu. Visit in 1 day the mountain Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu. This tour is necessary to book several months in advance, admission to Huayna Picchu is limited.
Wayna Picchu and Machu Picchu 1 Day
1 person: 360 USD per person
2 persona to +: 330 USD per person
Hour: 2:30 a 21:30
Difficulty: Medium High
Pickup at the hotel
Private transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
Bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
Train Expedition: Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
Round trip transportation by bus between Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu.
Entrance ticket to the citadel of Machu Picchu (archaeological site) and the Huayna Picchu mountain.
Shared tourist transport from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
Drop off in the center of Cusco.
Other expenses NOT mentioned in the program.
What to bring: Comfortable clothes, trekking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, water, snack, rain poncho (November – March) and camera.
Itinerary Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu
• 2:30 Pick up from the Hotel and transfer from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
• 4:40 Presentation at Ollantaytambo train station
• 5:05 Expedition tourist train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
• 6:40 Arrival in Aguas Calientes. The transfer will be waiting to give you the necessary instructions.
• 7:15 Bus up from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
• 8:00 Entrance to Machu Picchu and guided for 1 hour and a half.
• 10:00 to 11:00 Entrance to Huayna Picchu. The climb to Huayna Picchu is about 1 hour and a half. High difficulty
• After visiting Huayna Picchu, you can visit Machu Picchu again.
• 14:30 Bus down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
• Free afternoon
• 17:50 Presentation at the train station of Aguas Calientes
• 18:20 Expedition tourist train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
• 20:05 Arrival to Ollantaytambo.
• 20:10 Shared transfer from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
• 21:40 Arrival in Cusco approx. And drop off in the center of Cusco.
• NOT recommended for pregnant people.
• Not recommended for people suffering from back pain.
• Not recommended for people who fear heights.