Visit Wayna Picchu with Machu Picchu in 1 Day, perfect circuit to visit the mountain Wayna Picchu (Huayna Picchu) and the Inca city of Machu Picchu, a tour of much history, beautiful landscapes and a magical and unique adventure.
The mountain Huayna Picchu is considered as the main adventure attraction in Machu Picchu. Climbing the mountain Huayna Picchu is really incredible and reaching the top is somewhat unmatched since from the top you can see the Inca city of Machu Picchu.
Visit in 1 day the mountain Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu. This tour is necessary to book several months in advance, admission to Huayna Picchu is limited.
Note: This tour includes 2 tickets, so you can visit Machu Picchu (Take the classic photo) and additionally climb Huayna Picchu.
Wayna Picchu and Machu Picchu 1 Day
Hour: 2:55 AM to 20:00 PM
Difficulty: Medium High
Pickup at the hotel
Private transportation Round trip Cusco to Ollantaytambo
Bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
Train Expedition: Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
Round trip transportation by bus between Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu.
Entrance ticket to the citadel of Machu Picchu (archaeological site)
Entrance Huayna Picchu mountain.
Drop off in your Hotel in Cusco.
Other expenses NOT mentioned in the program.
What to bring: Comfortable clothes, trekking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, water, snack, rain poncho (November – March) and camera.
Itinerary Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu
• 02:50 Pick up from the Hotel and transfer from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
• 04:30 You must show up at the Ollantaytambo train station
• 05:05 Expedition tourist train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
• 06:40 Arrival in Aguas Calientes. The transfer will be waiting for you to give you the necessary instructions.
• 06:55 Bus up from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
• 07:30 Entrance to Machu Picchu and guided for 1 hour and 45 minutes approx.
• 10:00 to 11:00 Entrance to Huayna Picchu. The climb to Huayna Picchu is approximately 1 hour and a half. High difficulty.
• After visiting Huayna Picchu, you can visit Machu Picchu again from the lower part.
• 13:30 approx Bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
• Free afternoon
• 16:10 You must show up at the Aguas Calientes train station
• 16:43 Expedition tourist train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
• 18:31 Arrival in Ollantaytambo.
• 18:32 Private transfer from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
• 20:00 Arrival in Cusco approx. And drop off at your Hotel in Cusco.
• NOT recommended for pregnant people.
• Not recommended for people suffering from back pain.
• Not recommended for people who fear heights.
Travel safely to Machu Picchu. We have all the Covid-19 Biosafety protocols
• For each tour you must use face shield (Required).
• Our staff will be monitored daily to rule out Covid-19.
• Frequent disinfection of transport vehicles.
• Social distancing is required throughout the experience.
Photo of Machu Picchu