Tour Machu Picchu all included in 1 day from Cusco. Visit the Inca city Machu Picchu from Cusco in a personalized and safe way, we have all the security protocols. The visit to Machu Picchu in 1 Day from Cusco begins early in the morning, on the way you will be able to observe beautiful landscapes and enjoy the Inca city of Machu Picchu.
Machu Picchu all inclusive from Cusco
The all-inclusive Machu Picchu tour from Cusco lasts approximately 18 hours, includes the entrance to the Inca city of Machu Picchu, transfer from Cusco to Ollantaytambo round trip, pick up from the hotel, tourist train, bus up from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu and Tourist Guide.
Price per person:
USD 290 with Expedition tourist train
USD 330 with Vistadome tourist train
Duration: 1 day
Certified bilingual professional guide (Spanish and English)
Pick up from the door of the hotel / Airbnb / Hostel in Cusco
Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
Tourist train round trip
Bus Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
Facial mask / Alcohol antibacterial disinfectant
Drop off in the center of Cusco
Other expenses NOT mentioned in the program.
Important: The start time may vary depending on the time of your train ticket and entrance to Machu Picchu, for this, once the tour is contracted, you will be given time options for your visit to Machu Picchu.
Travel safely during COVID-19
• Easy mask, chinstrap or face mask are required for travelers in public areas
• Frequent disinfection of transport / transfer vehicles
• Social distancing is required throughout the experience
Itinerary Machu Picchu from Cusco
• 03:00 Tourist transfer from Cusco to Ollantaytambo station
• 05:30 Presentation at the Ollantaytambo train station
• 06:20 Tourist expedition train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
• 07:40 The guide will be waiting for you at the Aguas Calientes station with your name to start the tour.
• 08:15 Ascent by bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
• 09:00 Entrance to Machu Picchu and guided for 2 hours. Then the guide will give you instructions so you can visit Machu Picchu on your own.
• 13:00 Bus down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
• 17:50 Presentation at the Aguas Calientes station
• 18:20 Tourist expedition train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
• 19:50 Arrival to Ollantaytambo
• 19:55 Tourist transfer from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
• 21:30 Arrival in Cusco and drop off in the center of Cusco.
Important: The itinerary schedules may vary briefly, it may also undergo some modifications and will adapt to the new security protocols and sanitary measures provided by the Ministry of Tourism.
Which train service to choose?
To get to Machu Picchu from Ollantaytambo there are two train options that you can choose. The Expedition Tourist Train and the Vistadome Tourist Train.
Travelers who trusted us