Tour Mountain Machu Picchu with Machu Picchu in 1 day. Perfect circuit to visit the Machu Picchu Mountain located at 3082 meters above sea level. On the way to Machu Picchu Mountain you will be able to enjoy beautiful landscapes and you will also be able to see the Inca city of Machu Picchu (Archaeological Zone) from the top. To visit Machu Picchu Mountain, it is advisable to book two weeks in advance, since it has limited places spread over 3 schedules.
Machu Picchu with Mountain Machu Picchu
Price: US $ 340.00 per person.
Hours: 3:30 to 21:30
Pickup at the hotel / Airbnb / Hostel
Private transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
Tourist train expedition round trip Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
Entrance to Machu Picchu Mountain with Machu Picchu (1 ticket only)
Guide in Machu Picchu (Archaeological zone)
Bus Up and Down from Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
Private transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
Drop off in the center of Cusco
Food except as mentioned.
• Passport or original document.
• Bring repellent, sunscreen, hat
• Photographic camera
• Trekking shoes.
• Personal water bottle and snacks
• Extra money
• A small backpack
Itinerary Machu Picchu with Mountain
• 3:30 Pick up from your Hotel and transfer by private car from Cusco to Ollantaytambo.
• 5:05 Tourist expedition train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
• 7:00 Consettur bus up from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
• 7:40 AM Entrance to Machu Picchu Mountain
• 11:00 Time to visit Machu Picchu on your own and take photos to remember.
• 13:00 Consettur bus down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
• Free afternoon
• 18:20 Tourist train expedition from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
• 20:05 Private transfer from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
• 21:30 Arrival in Cusco and drop off in the center of Cusco.
Travel safely to Machu Picchu with Mountain. We have all the Covid-19 Biosafety protocols.
• For each tour you must wear a chinstrap and face shield (Required).
• Alcohol gel available for travelers and staff.
• Our staff will be monitored daily to rule out Covid-19.
• Frequent disinfection of transport vehicles.
• Social distancing is required throughout the experience.
• Shared group (50%) Maximum 10 people.
Photo of Mountain Machu Picchu